Here you will find the most important information about the tour. For more details (e.g. time and place of meeting, a few suggestions for overnight and so on) you will get a mail after you are booked on the tour.
2018: May 11th – 14th (already sold out!)
Price of the tour:
550 € (VAT included) | This price only includes the 4-day-photo tour. Your journey, rental car, food and overnights are not included. A deposit of 120 GBP / 150€ has to be paid if you book the tour. The rest of the money has to be paid by two weeks before the tour.
The overnights in the hotel will be reserved by me, so you don´t have to care about this. No deposit – it has to be paid when you check in.
The rest of your journey you have to book by yourself.
The total cost of the tour depends of course on you kind of travel, but the average cost of the whole tour will be about 1200-1400€.
max. 8 people (minimum is 6 people, in case of less bookings, the tour will not take place and has to be canceled).
If you want to join us on the tour, send us a message and you will get an answer from us with the paying options. After I have received your deposit you are booked on the tour. The rest of the money has to be paid no later than two weeks before the tour. Once booked you will receive a mail with all the necessary details you will require about the tour.
If you have to cancel your booking I will try to find a replacement for you. In that case, you get the entire fee back. If that is not possible the deposit forfeited.
What you will need:
– A car to get to the different locations.
– Camera equipment:
- A camera which will allow manual settings (DSLR or system cameras are recommended)
- A strong tripod
- Lenses: It would be great if you have lenses from 16-200mm, but if you have less you also can do a lot of wonderful photos. A wide angle lens is highly recommended.
- filters ( grey or grey grad filters) are quite useful if you have any, but not absolutely necessary.
– recommended clothes:
- warm trousers, jacket and cap
- Gloves with which you still can handle your camera
- Rain jacket
- Hiking boots
- Rubber boots (very important!)
– Physical conditions:
- You don´t have to walk really far, but you should be capable to walk up to 30 min downhill and uphill with your photo equipment.
What I guarantee:
I show you some of the most beautiful locations to photograph around Cornwall and I give you individual and personal advice and support in landscape photography.
If the tour cannot take place in case of illness, act of God, too little participants and so on you will get your payment back.
What I cannot guarantee:
Of course I cannot manipulate the weather so I can’t guarantee perfect light, but I will absolutely try my best to find it!!!
In no event will Cornwall Photo Tours (Tanja Ghirardini) be liable for any loss or damage to property or for any other accident personal or otherwise. Each participant takes part at there own risk and is responsible for ensuring that they have appropriate and adequate insurance cover.